Jan 242011

    (asked by Jainiz from the US) I am an American girl married to a French man. My three months here have expired, is there any way I can get the carte de résident without having to travel back to the US? Can an immigration attorney help me get legalize? Or is this possible? I just don’t want to go back and forth, its costly.   Come on people, I want to help you. I really do. But you [Read the rest]